Well anyway, I met with my counselor today for school, and I'm not sure what it was but she seemed very positive, and was impressed with my grades, and my academic improvement. As many of you may know, I will be applying to the nursing program soon. It's been a long road to get there, but I am almost there. After a quick meeting with the counselor, she seems confident that I will get into the program. The last time I met with her, she made it sound like I had such a long road ahead of me that it was nearly impossible for me to get into the program. This time, however, she told me all about the application process and everything I need to do to get in. I left with a pretty good feeling. I am grateful for the people who have made it possible for me to go to school. Some have made personal sacrifices through out the years for me, and I really appreciate it. It's been one of the most challenging, exciting, disappointing, but mostly one of the best decisions I have made for my future. I have really developed a love for learning. After all, that's one of the reasons where here, right?



2 comments:
I think you are amazing for taking on all that you do. Keep it up, I can't believe you would doubt getting into nursing school, your a genius!
Way to go Candace!
Post a Comment