
I forgot to post something yesterday, but I was thinking of something I wanted to say. I was going to post about how I am grateful for the scriptures. I love the teachings they have, and how every time I read them, I get something out of it. They provide such a wonderful guide to live by, and are a convenient tool to receive God's words.

Today however, while watching conference, I realized how in years past I have taken for granted the teachings of the prophets. I am so grateful for them, and their very wise words. Every conference brings something new, and I strive to take what they say to heart. I realized that there are many areas of my life that need improvement, but that I can make little improvements every day and enrich the lives of my family along the way. I love the gospel, and I absolutely believe in it. I believe that the prophets are the only ones authorized to bring us the Lords' will, and I try my best to follow their teachings. Today's conference was, as it always is, uplifting, informative, and wonderful.



1 comment:
I have to agree with you. I must be getting old because I get really excited to hear all the speakers, especially the prophet! He is so darn cute and he always makes me cry...he's my favorite!
Post a Comment