
Well it's been a crazy day with school, children, errands, and a study group. I have been thinking about school a lot lately, for obvious reasons... This semester has been extremely difficult so far, and I can only assume it will continue and most likely get harder. But through the toughness I can't help but be grateful for the opportunity I have to go to school. It's hard, and takes a lot of time and effort, but it is so worth it! There are so many people that don't have the means to go to school. I am one of the lucky few that can. I have to remember that when I hit a rough spot, or do poorly on a test. I take it with a grain of salt and move on. It is such a remarkable thing to learn. I am so interested in my classes, which has helped me get through them, and it makes it so much more fun to be there. So today, I am grateful for school.



No comments:
Post a Comment