Ok I'm a little behind already. I was hoping I would have the chance to post something everyday, but it is proving harder than I thought. Oh well. I am doing my best. I was thinking the other day, during the crazy rainstorm that visited my house, about how much I take a simple thing like water for granted. It seems so simple, yet it is such a crucial part of our (and all living things) survival. On average a person can survive up to roughly a month with no food, but only a couple days without water. Our bodies are made up of about 90% of water. It is easily accessible almost anywhere. It is usually the solute of choice in many solutions. Overall, it is a wonderful thing! I am grateful for water!

Today, however, I was thinking mostly about the sunshine. It's been gloomy and rainy for the last few days, so I was happy to see a bit of sunshine again. It warms the earth. It provides a source of nutrients for a variety of plants. It triggers our minds to turn on, and well, just makes me happy! Today I am grateful for sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment