Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 19, 2010

Long time!

I have been so bad at keeping this blog updated... It's been a super busy, and crazy semester. It's taking a lot out of both E and I. I'm surprised we're still standing. ;) I promise I will put pictures up soon! I'll just put them all in a little slide show or something. Well anyway, since my last update... We've celebrated Halloween, and B-1's FOURTH birthday! My baby girl is FOUR!!! I can't believe it! She is so beautiful and smart. We love her so much! She's so sassy, and makes us laugh all the time. She is such a great big sister too. I can't imagine my life without that silly little girl.

We had lots of fun celebrating. We got some lunch and took her up to Jungle Jim's in Midvale. She got to ride all the rides with Aunty K, and daddy. B-2 even got to ride some of the rides. It was a successful and fun-filled day for her, and I'm glad we had a bit of time to be able to relax from this semester and celebrate.

As for this semester. It's been the hardest so far, for both E and I. E is in his first semester of the MBA program, and I am taking some killer science classes. I am really looking forward to the end. Which is in sight, but still seems too far away. But until then, we must press on!

Well I think that's all for now. I really should be getting back to studying...or sleeping. I need to catch up on that too! ;)

3 comments:

Steven and Emily Bell said...

Hang in there girly! You guys are doing great and congrats on the 4th birthday! HOW FUN!! ;)

Carolee said...

Keep your shoulder to the wheel. It will all be worth it in the end. Love ya!

Unknown said...

You guys are amazing! Your family is so sweet. Glad B-1 had a good birthday.