Guess what everyone...it's a BOY! We are SO excited! We had a bet going and I won! I was thinking it would be a boy and Ethan thought it was a girl, so now I just have to decide what I want for winning! Ha ha! :) We are still deciding on names so if anyone has any good suggestions we would love to hear them!

So it looks like both my Papa and I were right. Woo hoo! Marmee thought for sure it would be a girl... but my mother's instinct was right this time! I showed my mom some cute boy bedding the other day that I was going to get just in case it was a boy, and she said there's no way it's a boy! :)
At the doctor's office the technician took measurements of the baby and everything is looking great! The heart and lungs are developing, liver and kidneys look good, head size and the overall length is just where it should be. That's always great news!
Anyway, we just wanted to share the good news with everyone! We're all so excited!
6 comments:
We are so excited for you guys. He will be adorable. What about Mr. Darcy? That's a strong manly name?
You know me I like all of the ugly old fashioned names like Henry, George, Charles, etc... I also like Harrison. You guys will find a name that suits him that makes YOU GUYS happy though.
yahoo! Congrats!!!! :)
There must be something in the water! EVERYONE I KNOW IS HAVING A BOY!! I'm SO excited for the two of you! CONGRATS!
My vote was for a boy, even though I didn't post it. Congrats! Boys are so much fun.
i vote for schmee. (not sure if thats spelled correctly) wasn't that one of your moms fav?????
ahhhh...congrats candace....
love ya,
lori
Post a Comment