My stomach has nearly doubled in size...or so it seems to me! I can't believe how much faster it seems to grow now! There always seems to be something exciting going on inside, because this child cannot sit still! Ha ha! But I love feeling the baby move, so I don't mind.
March 9, 2009
Last Chance!
I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday for an ultrasound. We get to find out what the little baby inside will be! We are all so excited! So now's your last chance to take a guess at what we're having...Ethan thinks it's a girl, Brynlee thinks she's having a sister, and I think it will be a boy. I'm so excited to find out! It's felt like a very long 3 weeks since my last dr. appointment...all the anticipation is building. So keep your eyes open for another post! :)
My stomach has nearly doubled in size...or so it seems to me! I can't believe how much faster it seems to grow now! There always seems to be something exciting going on inside, because this child cannot sit still! Ha ha! But I love feeling the baby move, so I don't mind.
My stomach has nearly doubled in size...or so it seems to me! I can't believe how much faster it seems to grow now! There always seems to be something exciting going on inside, because this child cannot sit still! Ha ha! But I love feeling the baby move, so I don't mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I say if the baby is always moving and kicking hard then it's a boy. Avery didn't move around much and her kicks were very light (compared to the boys). I could even tell she was going to be a small baby. So my bet is for a boy. If I win just put the $100 check in the mail!!! :)
Post a Comment