Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 18, 2011

It's been a while!!

Wow, I have not posted anything in a long while! Sorry! Well lets see... what has happened since August...

Daddy E and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary in August! I can't believe it's been 3 years! Due to the fact that I'd just had a baby a few weeks prior, we didn't get to do much, but we still got some time to ourselves and it was very nice. We've grown so much over the past few years, and we've come to know each other very well.

We were sealed as a family in September! It was an amazing experience, and I am so happy to have it done. It was such a special day for our family, and we are very blessed to have the support of our family and close friends.

Baby E was also blessed in September. She got to wear my old blessing dress as did Miss Sassy Pants and it was special to see her in something that I can pass down in the family.

Daddy E and I started school, again. This semester has been especially difficult with three little piggies, but we're moving along. Daddy E will be done with his Master's Degree in June, and we are anxiously awaiting the day!

I got into the nursing program!! I had an interview in October, and my letter of acceptance a few weeks later. Now I'm just running around trying to fulfill all the requirements they need to let me register.

My baby girl turned
5!! I can't believe it! I feel old... but I'm sure it gets worse as they get older. ;) She was so excited to have her first friend party this year. It was, of course, a princess theme and she and all of her friends dressed up in princess clothes. We had some fun games, snacks, and a fairy princess cake.

Just recently, we've all been super sick! :( Baby E was first. She was vomiting with some diarrhea for a couple days. Then Daddy E was next. He was sick for a couple days and ended up going to the Dr. thinking he was having issues with his appendix. They thought it was his gall bladder, but it turned out it was just the virus causing some inflammation and pain, so he was fine. I got it next. I was only sick for about a day luckily, but by the end of the day both Miss Sassy Pants and Monkey Boy were sick too. We are now finally all feeling better. Thank goodness!

2 comments:

Mommy J said...

congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! How wonderful and scary and amazing!

CheyAnn said...

Im so happy you have returned to blogging land! But from the sounds of it I don't think you will stay long, you are so crazy busy. Congrats on all your doing and have done. Love you little family so much!