I still can't believe we have three kids! I also can't believe that baby E is already one month old!
I've realized a few things over the last month:
-For instance, the transition from two to three seemed much bigger than one to two.
-Getting three kids and myself ready for the day is next to impossible, and takes several hours.
-Little monkey boy is jealous and wants much more attention.
-I never knew I could love my kids so much!
-The days go by super fast, and yet super slow at the same time.
-Sleep is a thing of the past; there's too much going on during the day, and baby E is a night owl. Thank goodness school hasn't started yet. Hopefully we'll get on a good schedule when that happens.
It's definitely been a new experience for me, but it's been great. These kids drive me crazy, make me angry, make me laugh, surprise me every day and I love them so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment