Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 7, 2011

It's a Girl!

I'm sure most of you already know that we're having a girl, but when I had my first ultrasound I was barely 16 weeks, so my dr decided to give me another one just to be sure and of course to check on baby's growth. We had another ultrasound this afternoon, and it is for sure a GIRL! And she looks fantastic! Her growth is right on schedule, she has a strong heart beat, and all her organs are looking phenomenal. It's all so exciting!

E and the kids came with me to the dr today, and B-1 was really excited to see the baby on the TV. I think she was expecting something a little different, but she still liked watching the movements and listening to the heartbeat. She's had a hard time coping with the fact that there's going to be another girl in the family, but she seems excited! (sometimes) :)

2 comments:

J and M K family said...

Awww, B-1 is going to be such a great big sister. If my little boy can be so delicate with a new baby, I am sure a little girl will do even better! She's old enough too that I bet she'll actually be of some use to you! . . . sort of. haha

Carolee said...

Yippee! Glad it's all going well with (B-3?) Now to pick a name :)