Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 8, 2009

Fun in the snow


A couple days ago we had our first big snow storm for the winter. I'm glad it hasn't been too cold or snowy until December. That's my kind of winter. Hopefully it won't last till April again. No good. As you can see...Brynlee looks SO excited! Ha ha! She was getting grumpier, as I was taking longer to get us ready to go outside. By the time we were both ready, I wanted to take a picture of her and she gave me a grumpy look. (That didn't last long. She brightened right up as soon as I opened the door.)

A few days ago while shopping, I finally found some boots for Brynlee. I've been looking and haven't been able to find any for a good deal, so I was really happy to find some at Target for under $15. I got them just in time, because it snowed about two days later.

I got Brynlee suited up, rounded up all the snow stuff I could find for myself, and we went out to play. She had do much fun! The snow was so light and fluffy, and it was snowing the whole time we were out there. She loved tracking through the snow and throwing it at me! We tried to make a snowman, but the snow was a little too soft and wasn't sticking together well, so we passed. Maybe next time. She stayed nice and warm in all her gear; I'm glad I got her some new stuff this year. She was upset when we had to come inside, so I told her I'd make her some hot chocolate if she came in with me. ;) Luckily we came in before the wind picked up and it got colder. What a fun day!


3 comments:

CheyAnn said...

Those are just the cutest photos. I love the grumpy face. haha.

Carolee said...

nothing beats a snow day. looks like fun. love that grumpy face:)

ThE McNEiLs said...

How fun! Tate loves the snow too! She is so cute...even grumpy!