Okay, someone needs to show me how you do all the cute headers that are on your blogs. I don't know how to do that and everyone's blogs looks so cute, I want mine to be super cute too! Help! Please!
make something on picassa- or whereever you make collages or whatever. add text and make it pretty. then save it as a picture. add that as the picture for you header with the title hidden. there you go :) hope it works!
sorry I haven't been checking blogs very often. I use Photoshop for all of my headers. I found a few cute templates at smitten blog designs, but normally I just combine what I already have (pictures and digital scrapbooking files).
3 comments:
come over and I'll show you.
make something on picassa- or whereever you make collages or whatever. add text and make it pretty. then save it as a picture. add that as the picture for you header with the title hidden. there you go :) hope it works!
sorry I haven't been checking blogs very often. I use Photoshop for all of my headers. I found a few cute templates at smitten blog designs, but normally I just combine what I already have (pictures and digital scrapbooking files).
Post a Comment