Well not much has changed over the last few weeks. But I haven't posted for a while so I thought I'd just give a quick update.
We celebrated Ethan's Birthday last weekend and had a great time! We are hoping to be able to get away to celebrate both of our birthdays with out having dishes, laundry, or anything else :) as soon as school is done!
Ethan has been very busy with school and work and is so excited for the semester to end! He finished last semester with his associates in business and started this semester on his bachelors in accounting. And is planning on taking a few classes this Summer semester as well. It's a lot of work, but definitely worth it!
Brynlee is busy getting into everything and giving me lots of attitude! ;) They don't call it the terrible two's for nothing! She is so independent and doesn't want anyone to help her. But between all the yelling and screaming for not getting her own way, she can be such a little sweetheart! She's having a lot of fun at daycare and gets to spend a few days a week playing with daddy when I have school.
I have been busy with school, work, and my wonderful family. It definitely keeps my hands full! I am so glad it's almost the end of the semester! Just a few more weeks and then I will be taking the Summer off! Finally, a break! This semester has been a little harder on me, not only because I am pregnant, but my classes are getting a little harder. I've cut back at work a little too, which has been really nice to balance everything else out, and I get more time to spend with Brynlee which has been nice since she hasn't taken too well to me being in school.
Our new little baby is thriving and growing just as he should be. He's very active enjoys kicking my bladder every so often to make me nearly wet my pants! We still haven't made a final decision on a name, but we have a few in mind! :) My stomach is growing and feels huge already! Just a few more months and he will be here! It seems so far away, but I'm sure it will be here before I'm ready for it!



No comments:
Post a Comment