Today I had my second ultrasound. This time it was just to give a better estimate of how far along I am in this pregnancy. We went to the Provo OB/GYN clinic and went downstairs to the ultrasound room. Once again Brynlee had to lay next to me on the table.
We got to see the little baby again, and it was kicking and moving around. The technician took measurements and checked other vitals with the little one. Everything looks great! And based on the measurements I am 14 weeks along. Brynlee was getting so excited every time I would point something out on the screen, and was really disappointed when the baby was gone.
I love seeing the ultrasounds! It makes the whole thing seem real! We are all so excited!



2 comments:
I'm glad all is well w/ jr. or jr.ette. We are excited too.
Yeahhhhh!!!!!
Post a Comment