I really feel a little conceited, but I am just so excited about this new opportunity. I have been offered an invitation to be a member of the Golden Key International Honour Society. Since I have pulled up my grades a lot and have brought my GPA up to satisfaction, I have received this invitation. I have only been part of an honor society once before and it didn't last long because my grades fell after that semester. I am so honored to be part of one again, and on an international level as well! It has given me more determination to do well and bring up my GPA even more! Someday I may even have a 4.0, but as for now, I will just keep striving to do better. I just thought I'd share my exciting news!
And on that happy note... I'd better get back to studying before bedtime!



3 comments:
they might as well just make you a nurse NOW!! YOU are SO SMART!!
Good for you Candace! Nothing wrong with a little self recognition...you deserve it! I always knew you had it in you. Keep up the good work!!!
YAY!!!! Congrats. Adam is a member as well, and it's a BIG deal. So gloat away, you deserve it. Carolee is right, having this should be a automatic graduate right now!
Post a Comment