Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 23, 2010

Solid Foods


I realized that I never posted about Bryson starting solids! He's been eating solids for almost a month now, so I suppose it's about time I blogged about it. We started with rice cereal, and he did SO great! The first few bites he wasn't quite sure what to make of it, but soon enough, he couldn't get enough! He didn't make as much of a mess as I was expecting, but he's been super messy ever since. He had so much fun with his first experience! Since then we have tried some other grains, and a couple veggies. Next on the list...fruits!


3 comments:

P&C Dickson said...

omg he has the LONGEST eyelashes! i love them!! they are seriously longer than mine.. how come boys get so lucky!? so cute!

Carolee said...

And yes they're real. No fair. love you baby!

Tyler and Shannel Tingey said...

i cant believe how big he is! and adorable i might add. those eye lashes are to die for! miss you, lets all do lunch soon.