Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 26, 2009

Potty Training- Attempt 2

As of yesterday, we have started potty training again. This attempt has gone over a lot better, so far at least, and Brynlee is understanding a little better from what I can tell. That doesn't mean that there haven't been a few accidents here and there, but at least she is telling me that she needs to go this time around. 

The three day method didn't work so well for us, or maybe I just didn't have the amount of patience that was required for it to work, so we've altered the plan just a little to get Brynlee more motivated to use the potty. 

She's doing much better this time, and is using the big potty instead of one that sits on the floor, and she seems to be doing much better with that than last time with the small potty. I'm feeling better about this attempt than the last one and now that I have more time to spend with her and help her through it, I don't feel rushed.  It may take more than three days, but I'm confident that she will catch on soon! 

1 comment:

Carolee said...

Yeah, Brynlee. When you are all potty trained Marmee will take you to buy a prize (and maybe one for mom too). And no diaper means you can handle Disneyland!!