Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 10, 2008

I finally joined the bandwagon...

Well I'm sure I'm the last one to finally put up a blog, but I figured everyone else is posting all of our pictures and trying to tell our story. So I figured who better to tell our story than ourselves...so here goes. I'm not all that tech savvy so it might take a while for this blog to look truly presentable so please, bare with me. :)

4 comments:

Andee said...

Welcome Candace! It looks great already! This is a fun way to journal and keep in touch with family and friends! I will add you as a link to my blog so that I can pop in on your blog and see what's going on with the Schramm's!!

Stephanie said...

Woohoo! Welcome Candace! Andee pretty much said everything I would have said... so... Ditto. :p HE HE I look forward to reading all of your updates! :D

Unknown said...

Welcome aboard! Cute blog template. Can't wait to get reading.

Carolee said...

Yeah!! now you can post all the cute things Bryn does and keep us up to date on "what's up". It's fun to play around with and you have aunts that are pros so don't worry. Hey, if I can do it, you can do it:)